Tuesday, June 9, 2009

yeah for girl time- a little scrapbooking

I'm way behind on my scrap booking, so when I had three separate conversations with ladies I know about needing to get a little paper and glue time in I thought we should all get together for some girl time, good snacks, and an excuse to cut paper and use stickers with no kids involved.

our cutting tools table:

7 of us were there, all with varying levels of scrapping experiences and hauling in varying amounts of 'gear'. This combination of ladies was really fun. Some of us knew each other, others not as well. I think everybody had a good time sharing ideas, materials, funny pictures and stories, and snacks because we are ready to schedule another get together next month. Some kid free time was also a plus. At this rate, I might get caught up some time this next winter!

2 comments:

Mama King said...

Sounds like fun! I think that is the only way I could scrapbook. It is too daunting of a task for me to even begin.

Anonymous said...

I don't scrapbook but I wish my photos were in scrapbooks. Next time, post a shot of the snack table. LOL, gma