Tuesday, July 14, 2009

new skirt

I've been so excited to share my new skirt. I used the 1 yard skirt 'pattern' at darling petunia. It was super simple. I used every scrap of fabric in the 1 yard since I added a little length at the top for the waist band and added pockets. Bee loved the pockets. She asked why I didn't wake her up to show her. So far I only have one top that looks really nice with it and it's a 3/4 length sleeve, not exactly summery. I will either just push up the sleeves or I might make it into shorter sleeves, I'm not sure yet. I'm really into this length of skirt right now. It's long enough to play with the kids, but is still nice and cool in this super hot weather we are having.



4 comments:

Keri said...

darilng skirt! i love it!

Lesia said...

i lovec the material

Amanda Pedro said...

oooo, lovely print and lovely skirt

Carole Davids said...

That is soo cute. You are goning to have to help me make a skirt!