Friday, February 26, 2010

Pioneer Woman Cooks and so am I

My great neighbors gave me the Pioneer Woman Cooks book for my birthday and I have been loving it and cooking a bunch of the recipes. the subtitle should be 'butter'. I love that some measurements are given by how much you want your rear to jiggle. Regardless, it's good food. really good food. This is why I go to the gym.
Chicken fried steak:

biscuits:
Marlboro man's favorite sandwich:


Sour cream pancakes:


Macaroni and Cheese:


It seems like there have been others, we just gobble them up before I can take a picture.

3 comments:

grandma said...

I'd like one of those biscuits right now. I am reading PW's old blogs. I have read 1996 and I'm doing January 1997. I've read all of High Heels to Tractor Wheels.
I am ready for a Trivia night on PW.
I know the family is enjoying your birthday gift.

Anonymous said...

What can I say....pioneer woman is a godess. The different dishes looked good enough to print and eat. I didn't do it, but thought about it alot.

Love Always,

Dad

Chris said...

That macaroni and cheese looks to die for!

I may be coming down to visit sooner than I thought if Pioneer Woman will be cooking :)