Thursday, June 3, 2010

bear with me

I've retyped the title a dozen time. Surely it's not 'bare' with me... that might mean something different entirely. Something scandalous. It must be 'bear' with me. Regardless. Sorry, I have more pictures just of my kids. and hubby. and random grass.

On Lou's actual birthday, we did a little fishing. We took Grandpa and Grandma. I don't fish, I took pictures. The story ends with us leaving with 13 ticks. Yep, you read it right. 13 ticks. Only one required a hot match and some tricky extraction maneuvers. Poor Lou. Happy Birthday buddy, next year we go to the mall.






(Hubby broke out the camo hat... he doesn't get to break it out often)

(Lou stole all the trail mix)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture of Bee

Love Always,
Dad