Thursday, October 14, 2010

stack(s) of eye spy bean bags

Big order of eye spy bean bags went out this week (here's the tutorial I did last August). The girl I made them for collected all the trinkets for me. She also chose felt appliques for the backs.

She ordered one for each of her nieces and nephews and her own kids.


I think they turned out nice. I found a place online to order the trinkets, now I'll be able to list some in the shop! Here's the place I just ordered from on etsy. Out of the 50 trinkets that came, I'd say 95% were one I'd use... some were flat confetti/sequence things that would get lost in a eye spy bag.

3 comments:

grandma said...

Those are nice. What a great thing for a quiet time toy.

mommyslittlemonkeys said...

These are so great! I love your appliques!

Counting Coconuts said...

Oh what fun! So colorful! Would you mind sharing the link for where to buy the trinkets? Thank you!!