Thursday, December 16, 2010

The make up bag -take 2

Awhile back, my sister asked for some make-up bags for gifts and I made up a dop kit style bag.  I guess it wasn't what she was looking for because she didn't ask me to make any for her.  I've been thinking of other ways to make a regular zipper pouch a little cuter.  Today I made up this one with a pleat on both sides.  Shhh... It's going in her bag of random stuff she's getting for Christmas. 



It has those corner things sewn in the bottom so it stands up a bit.  It's just a regular lined zipper pouch, but the outside piece gets pleated first.  It's an easy step, but I think it makes it look pretty nice.


Lou says enough of taking pictures of that bag!  He's wearing his tie dye snowman shirt.  It's getting a bit small, I think we'll need to make a new one.

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

Very cute bag! Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway!