Sunday, September 25, 2011

another snack bag

My sister in law asked me about making some snack bags.  It's been a few months, she's probably moved on at this point.  I did find some fun new fabric at the store that is something new.  It's not an oil cloth, it's not a PLU laminate, it's not that reusable market tote fabric.  I'm not sure what it is, maybe a nylonish something. It's easily wipe-able and sort of water resistant.  It didn't come in many prints, but there was this cute school fabric. 


I just used french seams and added some velcro to make Bee a little snack bag.  She gets to eat a snack during 'daily 5' at school.  They don't eat lunch until 12, so I'm glad that they do.



I've made up a few other kinds of snack bags;  these vinyl laminate ones


  these plain fabric ones


and these vinyl ones.  


 I think this is my favorite so far. I think there were only 3 prints but I think I'll be going back to check on them again.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

What store did you find that fabric at?? I love it!