Saturday, June 8, 2013

preschool journals- again

preschool journals again... and finally. I was sharing them sort of along the way and then I'd get behind and have to group them.  Now here's the last chunk of preschool journals.   You can see the others here.

N-  We traced our phone numbers.



O:  My O became __________



P:  Me in my pajamas.   There was a lightly traced body outline and the kids completed this on pajama party day.



Q:  We had like two snow days and or something and missed the Q days.  We didn't have a Q journal page.  Oops.

R:  Our robot-  from robot day.


S-  Spots on S


T:  tracing letters



U- They signed their name under the table, upside down.



V:  My favorite vegetable


and then there was this one....


W:  Worm observation  from W for worm day



X:  X marks the spot.




Y:  What is yellow?

Z:  My favorite Zoo animal.



this was not the only zoo dinosaur....


At Easter, we did an Easter Egg:



Many of the kids liked to do extra work in their journals:



This funny girl drew lots of similar pictures and always had her brother wearing a dress... I asked about it and she just laughed and laughed....


 

another poor brother in a dress.

When we hatched our caterpillars, the kids made observations in their journals.

 

 
 


 


And on silly sock day they drew their socks:


The last week of school, the wonderful complete journals were sent home.  Hopefully they'll be a treasured item that's saved for years and years. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading all of your posts about these fun preschool activities. I LOVE your preschool journals. I was wondering if you could send me those bc the link above isn't opening them for me. My email is kenzie_49@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance and ill definitely be referring to your previous posts this upcoming school year. Good luck in third grade!

Anonymous said...

Your journals are SO COOL. What great ideas!!! Thank you for sharing :)

Diane said...

I am in love with these journals....I am doing this in my 3 year old class this year. We are starting simple and working our way up. Any suggestions for a group of 3 year olds and their journals?